Friday 2 February 2007

All good things come to an end...

It's happened... I've been given a job. I'll be working for the loss management company starting on the 12th Feb. That means I've got 10 days of freedom left so I'll make the most of it before re-joining the real world! I'll probably head down to Margaret River for a few days next week - back in time for Lesley's birthday on the weekend. Then it'll be work, work, work. Although I am looking forward to it (yes, I am weird). What's great is that I'll be earning more than I was in London, for less responsibility and the cost of living is less. Sweet!! Not sure what I'm going to do in terms of living yet. May move to Donna's, but may also try commuting from North Perth. We'll see. What I think I'd really want to do is find a flat/house share somewhere in West Perth where the job is as walking to work would be ideal. Subiaco is a prime candidate as is Leederville but we'll see how things pan out. Right, got to earn my keep and do some cleaning before heading to the beach. I'm off to watch Western Force kick off their season against the Highlanders in the Super 14 league tonight too (that's rugby to all you ignoramuses out there!) which should be a good match. The Force have made a couple of signings over the summer including Matt Gitteau so the standard of the backs should be pretty good - they're just light up front in the pack. Speak to you all soon... Alex

No comments: