Friday 29 June 2007

6 MONTHS TODAY!!!

That's right kids, I've been in Oz for 6 months now which is a kinda weird feeling. It's flown by in parts, especially the last couple of months and I think that's a lot to do with feeling a lot more settled and getting into life over here. Taken a bit more adjusting than I thought it would... even Cwmbran isn't as backward as WA can be sometimes!! Then again, my last place in Blighty was London so pretty much most cities around the world aren't going to quite compare to it. I've also posted pics of Leanne's Immigrants party for her 30th and some from my trip to Sydney on Facebook, but those of you without an account can see them at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7058&l=d3639&id=576745795 I'm probably going to start putting all my photos up there as it's damn easy and quick so I'll post the links on the blog. I've also found some old photos from Uni that I didn't realise I had with me in the country... they'll be going up as soon as I scan the buggers in! Till next time... Da bye epaod!

No comments: