Monday 6 August 2007

Guess I'm going to be here a while longer...

Guess what kids? I've been promoted! Yes, I'm now a senior member of the team and apparently an executive of the company. At least that's what it's going to say on the new website when it goes live later this week. I had my 3 month probation meeting on Friday with my line manager and managing director and they promoted me so I'm assuming that I actually passed it. It now means I have a new line manager - my 3rd in 3 months. Doing well! Also, my 457 visa should be sorted out in the next few weeks which will allow me to stay for up to 4 years but I can apply for residency after 2 which will be Jan 09. Oh, I'm not talking about the rugby either. I will happily admit that we were shocking (well, fucking shite actually) and can except the ridicule due my way very soon - apart from Riley and Paul who've already given me a little bit.

No comments: