Monday 26 November 2007

Some might call me slack...

I've finally gotten around to updating this thing - it's been something that I haven't been putting off but also something I've not made an effort for. Might have to ask myself if I'll continue to do so.

But I've been enjoying myself immensely - lots of drink, women (well, not lots but some), fun and sunshine. Been to Melbourne (copious amounts of booze and very little sleep) and Canberra (in a day for work so not fun). Planning on going to Rottnest Island in a few weeks and a trip to Kalgoorlie is on the cards in the early New Year.

Finally got round to buying my ticket home for a couple of weeks at the end of Feb/beginning of March - everyone make a note - I'll be back in Wales on the 22nd of Feb!!! I'll be sorting out exactly what I'll be up to in the next couple of weeks and then let you know so I can try and catch up with you all.

Apparently it's Christmas coming up soon which really hard to get your head round when it's starting to get above 30 most days and the sun is shining hard... Still, I'm sure I'll cope just need to remember to post the cards back home in the next few days.

Paul, my old housemate from Beckhampton Road in Bath has just been over too. Was really good seeing him and we certainly had a blast for two weeks. Got drunk, saw some sights, got drunk again and chilled. One good day was his last on Saturday when we went to Perth races and had a cool afternoon and then watched Thirsty Merc straight afterwards. Pretty nice indeed. In fact, we kind of started his stay with a gig and ended it with one - Muse was on the 10th November and that was one of the best gigs I've seen. They were so fucking great it's hard to describe. Anyone who's seen them will understand!

It was also my little cousin Rhys' 1st birthday on the 13th November and the little bugger's growing up fast. Walking, shouting and eating sand. All in the day of a 1 year old! I'm going to be posting some pics up of him and Paul's stay on Facebook and then add the link to here. In the mean time here's a link to my photos from my trip to Melbourne - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17454&l=8ee99&id=576745795

That's all for now - hope you are all really well and I miss you all - well, some of you, and only slightly...

ps my cousin James has done the honourable thing and proposed to his girlfriend Nicola and she's said yes! Well done Chesh!!!

No comments: